WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
CAMP MISSION TEAM
The camp mission trip will allow members to interact with campers every day they are on site working behind the scenes with the Camp Grace staff to help create the camp environment for each new event at camp. They will:
- Host the arts and craft activity
- Help facilitate many camp activities including fishing and canoeing.
- Set up and participate in large group games and events.
- Help set the environment for meals
The camp grounds mission trip will include maintenance work around the property that allows us to host campers and visitors year round. They will work with our Facilities Director to complete projects around camp such as:
- Lawn care
- Building projects
- Helping with other facility needs.
WHAT MISSION TEAMS DO
Camp Grace offers a mission trip focusing on camp activities and another focusing on the camp grounds both designed to help in creating the distraction free camp environment that seeks to transform lives. Our mission teams will get to decide what works best for their group by choosing the type of mission team experience they are seeking.
$150 per person to cover utilities and food; however, a camper scholarship is $360, so we would challenge your group to raise an additional $360 per person to support a camper.
SUMMER 2024 INFORMATION
May 26 – May 31
June 2 – June 7
June 9 – June 14
June 16 – June 21
June 23 – June 28
July 30 – July 6
1. Contact Camp Grace for the availability of your week
There are eight weeks of summer camp and we are looking for churches, companies and families to come and serve. All mission team members must be 13 years or older. Contact Emily Wallington at for available dates.
2. Register your group and send the registration link to your team members to complete their personal applications and waivers.
3. Once registered, Camp Grace will schedule an introductory team meeting at your location to prepare your group for your trip.