WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
CAMP MISSION TEAM
The camp mission trip will allow members to interact with campers every day they are on site working behind the scenes with the Camp Grace staff to help create the camp environment for each new event at camp. They will:
- Host the arts and craft activity
- Help facilitate many camp activities including fishing and canoeing.
- Set up and participate in large group games and events.
- Help set the environment for meals
The camp grounds mission trip will include maintenance work around the property that allows us to host campers and visitors year round. They will work with our Facilities Director to complete projects around camp such as:
- Lawn care
- Building projects
- Helping with other facility needs.
WHAT MISSION TEAMS DO
Camp Grace offers a mission trip focusing on camp activities and another focusing on the camp grounds both designed to help in creating the distraction free camp environment that seeks to transform lives. Our mission teams will get to decide what works best for their group by choosing the type of mission team experience they are seeking.
$150 per person to cover utilities and food; however, a camper scholarship is $360, so we would challenge your group to raise an additional $360 per person to support a camper.
SUMMER 2020 INFORMATION
There are eight weeks that you can volunteer. Six of the weeks are for youth 7-12 years old therefore each mission team members must be 13 years or older. The week of July 3rd is for teenage boys and girls therefore each mission team members must be 18 years or older. Contact Courtney Meeks at email@example.com.
2. Register your group and send the registration link to your team members to complete their personal applications and waivers.
Group leaders register here
3. Once registered, Camp Grace will schedule an introductory team meeting at your location to prepare your group for your trip.
- May 24th – 29th
- May 31st – June 5th
- June 7th – 12th
- June 14th – 19th
- June 21st – 26th (Teen)
- June 28th – July 3rd
- July 5th – 10th
- July 12th – 17th