Videographer & Editor
You will capture life at Camp through video for marketing of camp in the off season. Other tasks you will be responsible for, but not exclusively are:
- Work directly with Camp Grace Development and Marketing Directors in capturing camp
- Creating, filming and editing videos for marketing and fundraising purposes
- Capturing stories of Counselors and campers for marketing related purposes.
- Creating, filming and editing weekly recap camp videos
- Working with the Media & Program team to create film and edit programs with videos as needed.
- Work with the Multimedia Director on any video needs for meal times and games.
- Working as a team with your Marketing counterpart if needed to capture raw footage for
Photographer & Editor
You will be responsible for all photography and marketing material for the summer. You will work directly under the year round Camp Grace Marketing and development team in capturing images and organizing them in a way that helps the year round marketing needs.Other tasks you will be responsible for, but not exclusively are:
- Taking, editing and organizing pictures on a daily basis of all events during summer camp
- Capturing stories from staff and connecting visual images to those stories
- Put together thank you notes to donors each week in collaboration with the Multimedia Director
- Working with the Program Team in creating, capturing and building the program of each event.
- Take and organize ID photos of campers
- Capture pictures specific to each Ministry Partner and a large group photo on Friday
- Take and capture each cabin picture for the week on their designated day
- Work with the Multimedia Director on capturing and editing needed material for all social media.
You will work directly with the Multi Media Director to collect and create marketing materials throughout the summer that will be used for the next year of Camp Grace marketing. Other tasks you will be responsible for, but not exclusively are:
- You will create a Summer in Review magazine in direct collaboration with the Developing and Marketing Directors at Camp Grace
- You will be writing stories and collecting success stories for blogs and social media posts.
- You will design and create a large donor Thank you photo Book.
- You will be researching and designing a brochure for MissionPartners to give to parents on Camp
Grace while Mission Partners are at Camp. (Is this Mission Teams or Ministry Partners?)
- You will work with the Camp Grace staff to produce branding for our two events for campers that
happen throughout the year.
- You will assist the Program Team on any designing that they need for summer media.